Thursday 6 November 2008

The world's new face

A quick post to congratulate Barack Obama couldn’t be omitted from my blog. The ones that know me properly also know that I am not a politics lover although I like to be generally informed. For instance I didnt give proper attention to the whole US presidentials, didnt follow it since the beginning and only started to pay attention to it 3 or 4 months ago becoming a Obama supporter, because for any citizen in the world it DOES matter whoever is the US president and that is not something that gives exclusive respect to the USA and its people; I am happy Obama is now the new USA president. I think yesterday was a very important day to the world's history and I hope this new president will make the difference in how the USA are playing the dice in the world context. I am happy young minds arose and gave place to what I believe will be a withdrawal of the US tyranny that was spread all over during the past 8 years. From now let’s watch it!
Get more info: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/americas/2008/vote_usa_2008/default.stm

No comments: