Monday 24 November 2008

Pips' ill :(

I have got ill :(
Managed to leave the bed, but I am feeling down. The weather in Nottingham since last Friday is killing me, it is so cold! It snowed yesterday and it was so cold on Saturday night.. my God, I can hardly believe that the girls here in Nottingham were still wearing, or actually not wearing any clothes despite the cold outside they were still smiling and shouting like crazy. I was wearing quite a lot and even though I am in bed or in a bed mood, sore throat, headache, body aches all over :S feeling bad indeed. Hope you are feeling better than I am and also that it will pass soon, I hate being like that. I am bored, haven’t got nothing interesting in my mind to post today so there you go I share my mood. Have Fun, I think I will have some fun next time in Portugal :) I am looking forward for Xmas and to see my family (miss them so much) and my friends (miss them all so much as well).. Kisses and hugs for you all, Love you xx

No comments: