Friday 28 November 2008

Visitors from the 5 continents!!

Dear readers, this post is dedicated to you as a reader, does not matter how much of my blog you read, if you came by chance or if you follow my blog. Obviously I care a little more about those who follow my blog but that is just natural I guess. Anyway I do thank you all for your visits and although I know my blog does not teach anything to anyone I try to give a record of a normal, sometimes boring, other times very exciting PhD student life. It goes also beyond my PhD as fortunately my life is not restricted to it but sometimes it does take a lot of time and life out of me indeed..

Today I looked carefully at the visitors map and realized I have got visitors from all over the world, actually from the 5 continents :) As expecting the majority of my reader are in the UK and in Portugal, where btw are my friends too. Nevertheless, my biggest surprise comes from the amount of visitors from Asia, very nice!

Overall, thank you very much! I am keeping you posted ;)

2 comments:

Rene Kita said...

Greetings from Turku, Finland! Came upon this accidentally, by clicking on Next Blog - a lot, but this is almost the first one worth reading. An amazing percentage of the blogosphere is dedicated to baby burping schedules and travel/party snapshots, so what there is of quality blogging will still have its tiny bit of deserved impact.
Have a nice day and good luck in your studies!

Pippa said...

Hey, Thank you very much for visiting and also for your thoughts. I am happy my blog is readable :) Greetings from UK!