Tuesday 18 November 2008

Christmas Presents (any ideas??)

How complicated is to find the ideal Christmas present?
I enjoy Christmas and the presents but it is never easy to buy the perfect present to anyone and it is not even a question of money. I realize now even having bigger budgets it is still a problem to decide what to buy.
That is always that paradigm with the useful present versus the useless present: That’s always a question for me, how useful is what I am buying? How funny is it? How disappointing will be the moment one unwraps the present and finds what is inside?
Well, perhaps that’s not such a big deal but I like my friends to be happy with my presents

As a result, today I spent a good time looking for presents and present ideas, Mum, Dad, Granma, best friends, friends, not that special friends, someone.. there is a big list, I am afraid someone is going to stay outside ‘cause the budget is limited. In the meantime, I managed to buy nearly half of my presents, for the first time on my life I didn’t let it to the last minute.. I guess because I want to buy the presents in England therefore I have to hurry ! :)
I welcome any suggestions about presents, for instance for me is always difficult to buy presents for men, dad, boyfriend, male friend.. HELP!

No comments: