Monday 10 November 2008

When one can't sleep because is too tired

Today I am devastated, too tired but cant sleep because I am too tired. It sounds contradictory but it is true; Sometimes one gets so tired that it is hard to fall asleep. I havent been to bed since saturday night and I cant sleep.. How spooky is that? I am too cold, it is freezing, miss my extra duvet which went on a trip and left me, cant wait until it is back.. Bloody flying duvets.. Been spending too many nights no sleep enchanted by the world of STATs, my very best proteic friends which either agonize me or make me happy; These time they got me trapped, I see them everywhere, I am so sick already. Could it just become a bit lighter? For now I just want to sleep, have got too much coffee perhaps, the heart beat is weird, bit of and orchestra, brain is numb, feeling like I am going to pass out.. but no, it is just too much running out, gonna try again, good night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too tired and cannot sleep? Know the feeling OHHH so well! GL