Tuesday 30 September 2008

Show off

Today I had a terrible day, moody, busy, tiring, difficult, lonely, horrible, depressive.. ok ok , that is too much, a lot much worst than it is but who doesnt have a day like this sometimes? A day that you feel unable to solve your problems, a source of weakness seems to born from your mind and invades your body and dreams overwhelming your life on its whole. This is again the worst romantic view to look at what I feel, I am conscious, but for some reasons I just felt like that today. But notice, I write PAST because I also found out in the meantime that there are people able to give my strength back to me and put a smile on my lips :)

However, I am not yet ready to write as usual a nice funny post, as I always try to do, but just decided to leave a song that I heard today. Actually I spent a good part of my day listening to MUSE and this song fit with my feelings today, not literally, dont try to pick it up from the lyrics ´cause its not that related but there´s something in the song, maybe the melody. Listening to music is always helpful when I feel down and that was the way I found to start washing away my heavy mood ..

Have fun, I will (soon, very soon)!


No comments: