Thursday 18 September 2008

Celebrating 1 month and 18 days of existence

That sounds just like I have nothing to write but that's not true! I just want to write a small and simple post to celebrate 1 month and 18 days of existence of my blog! I think this day deserves quite a big attention therefore I dedicate this post to this remarkable celebration!
Yesterday for instance I celebrated the day that I was meant to get tired of someone but I did not actually got tired of that person (useless celebration..) Anyway, everyday counts!

Now more seriously, I havent been posting that often, not every day as I thought I could, but I dont think I have to make such a big effort because I am enjoying writing this as I do. And the most important thing is that month and 18th days since I wrote the first time I still post.. (remember that before I wasnt able to write more than the first and second posts). On the other hand I have actually no idea of how many people read this blog (I am still waiting for the visitors' counter.. but no worries it will not track you personally therefore you can still visit me!)

No comments: