Friday 3 October 2008

The sides of people's life (are their choices)

It is incredible how social dependent we are, human beings and how important is for us to be loved by the others and have a good network of friends and people in general. And whether you think otherwise you must see a doctor. Healthy minds need other minds and alive hearts need other hearts, and just such like ants and bees, humans live happy in societies sharing experiences and thoughts towards a building up of what is meant to be a nice life there is a place on top of Maslows’ pyramid that I posted some days ago! That’s self satisfaction that makes us smile in a way that is possible for the others to see that we are confident of ourselves and that makes us recommendable people. People dont neither want nor like to co-live with people lacking self confidence, surrounded by problems and expressing sadness and pains unless they are their friends (and even though must be truly friends.). Nevertheless in the social routinely environment meeting people everyday one will always approach a positive looking person rather than a problematic obscure one hiding behind what seems to be a black curtain full of troubles within.



Overall, this in part useless conversation that is actually my post for you today is to state that my moody days are gone for now and that I feel good again. Not gonna go into details of what happened but Im simply summarizing the reasons for these changes as changes in perspectives and general overviews of my current life and life style. Such as like the moon, everything has a light and a dark side ("Star wars" additionally explains it pretty well: when you are in the light side you look good and people like you but if you turn to the dark side you will become ugly and everyone will avoid you). Basically after a fairly long reflection I concluded that whatever happened was because I couldnt, for a while, see the light side of my life despite all the good, positive points present everywhere! And thats why people one loves is so important here, because they are patient enough to listen to you when you are good and also where you are down and it just helps you so much changing sides, improving and recovering!
I am happy I have got the right people to talk to, and I am happy because I have got the right people to be with. I feel I am growing up really fast at the moment and my life becoming full of challenging situations where I have to manage to respond to them and keep going and for one spoiled girl like me, I may say, it was difficult to cope with it in the beginning but I do believe that things will be alright.

When it comes to time to decide and make decisions it is really striking whatever you choose because it might change your life forever either for good or for hell! I feel I went through that way a few months ago when I decided to completely change my life coming to Nottingham and leave a lot of people I love behind me and face a totally new world where I only knew a very few people. But nowadays I feel that my decisions are even more compromising. I grew up, evolved and belong now to an adult life where I don’t eventually find myself but indeed I have to, forced by the circumstances. I didn’t think it would be so quick and when I look 10 years back I was fourteen and had started thinking a lot more than before with questions raising everyday about life and stuff and now mostly all those questions seem very simple while a several more turn to be flashing around waiting answers that I will not probably ever have time to answer unless I live forever!!


Since I don’t believe I will live forever, except I get a special power such as one of those from Heroes (really enjoyed watching it), I am content with what I have now whereas being challenged and facing the demanding s of life from where I try to squeeze the best out of it! Therefore I am telling you: Have fun, I do!

No comments: