Monday 1 September 2008

A little bit of Greece

Just want to leave some photos from my last holiday to Greece where I had a very good time with my very best friend Margarida. I missed some other people (no offence to my friend), but there's more specials in my life :)

The trip started in Athens with around 40 degrees and it was so nice to feel the very warm weather at night specially considering I was coming from the rainy island with the most horrible weather ever (grrrrrrrrrr.. freezing).

Next morning we caught a boat to Santorini, very famouse island for couples, weddings and honeymoons, therefore very romantic, very beautifcul, magic, ideal for 2(in fact almost everywhere there were only tables for two.. fortunatly I was with one friend only... we were two then, but not a couple! No misunderstandings).





After three great days and nights in Santorini, we went straight to Mikonos the very popular Party island (aka Gay island.. but gay means happy right?? and Happy means fun and fun means party..etc, etc) Well..it confirmed! Happiness was all over and party as well! Gays were even more all over mostly represented by italian guys (gays).. not gay women, only men! This island was had up to 90% italian people!
Watch the video below to have a tiny idea..


I may say I had a good time there, not so much to see, but good for one or two days of fun and a good laugh taking the piss out of those funny people!

After three days and two night at the crazy place we went back to Athens to catch the plain back home and back to work where I am now (back to my blog though!).


It was an unforgettable and a remarkable time, very recomended, I regret I havent had more time to go to other islands but I recomend Milos from some photos I have seen! I should have gone there in the begging of August instead of Portugal... buAAAAAA.. Never mind!

Enjoy the Photos!!

1 comment:

Pedro Ferreira said...

I agree that your trip should have been to Milos ;D