Sunday 12 October 2008

Got the counter and got a map BUT not the place..

Ok,
Dear readers,
finally got the visitors counter that I mentioned a few posts ago and even better!! Instead of a normal basic counter I have got a map counter that not only tell us how many visitors did come to this blog but also where they are from in the world! I hope I dont get too disappointed and the map will be getting red dots soon :) (At least my effort of writing in english for everyone should be worthwhile !)..

The point of today is.. ITS SUNDAY, I am sleepy, very tired though, going to bed after this, cant be bother working any further, I am death, has been such a busy time now and its just going worse and worse towards the first report and the Xmas holidays when before I must get a lot more work done than I have.. uff And just in sequence with my busy life of nowadays the following song reflects what I felt in a quite distant past (regarding that with my age one year is a long time and then I can also tell you that it takes me back to 2006)@ that time this song would be a great soundtrack, today it is one of my favourite Linkin Park's songs (therefore still makes part of life!): The place I belong I still dont know and I cant predict when I will know that, I have a special passion for moving and travelling although recently more than ever I have been feeling a need to go back at a certain point which was something I primarily discarded in the past affirming I would never go back to Portugal.. How and Why my mind is changing it is out of my conscious control under world influences (maybe astral ?!..) but you know time changes everything (and love as well!) so, from the uncertainty of my life for long terms I enjoy my PhD time and look forward to, sooner or later, travelling and or settle somewhere I belong ...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Filipa!
Saw your blog address today on msn...glad I came to check it out...have been trying to find a map thingy for ages, but couldn't find a decent one - I have now :D
How's it going? I see you are in Nottingham now right? I have just moved to London to UCL - so if you are ever here, do tell!
TC
Ann (from Malta/Konstanz)