Wednesday 8 October 2008

RE-DO MANGA

Apparently someone (who is not a stranger but someone I do really care of course, otherwise I would not come back to the blog today for this up-dating, besides I have got "nothing" to do then a lot of time for another post.. lolol.. actually I have got a lot to do but no motivation at all, I can't even believe that I brought my work laptop with me - teorectically because I was gonna work hard tonight, but really, I cant do anything else today apart from resting my brain that is really tired..like steaming.. bahh) then, decided that my Manga version did not match with the actual Pippa (me).

There you go Pips Manga strikes back :)



Actually I look much better now, ihihihih, Thanks =)))

Its seems that went to one of those TV shows where they transform people like Before/After!

1 comment:

Joyce Burke said...

This was lovely, thanks for writing this