Sunday 31 August 2008

Home waiting post

This is a very quick post just because I cant accept that the last published post was not written by me but by someone who felt confortable writing here (with half my permission..) but anyway does not deserve to have the post here on top for such a long time just because I have been on holiday and away from my computer and stuff..

And even more, look I have thousands of things to write, loads of adventures to tell, heaps of everything like photos and videos (I just return from greece!) to publish!

And Why dont I just start now? Thats a very good question but I am just waiting a nudge to go out for dinner and I dont want to start any philosophical idea that I have then to interrupt or leave everyone waiting it..

Actually I am going now.!! HAve fun, I DO!

No comments: