Monday 18 August 2008

The beauty of a foreign post...

So for all of the readers today this blog is written by a male pressing the keys, it is left to your imagination define who his behind such a... let's say different post.
I'm foreign to this blog, but I am one of its readers mainly for personal interest in the usual author ;P but also for its content ;), I guess i had to say that ;P.
So the author likes playing around with me while I am writing this, you have no idea of the things this girl can do while one writes... don't go perverted on me, at least not yet, she is simply putting stuff on me, and not the good stuff one might hope for ;P. Great apparently there are pictures of me like this now ;P.
Anyway I need to rush this to say she is awesome, that is my word for her. Now I am going to give her a nice spanking ;P.
Be good.

No comments: