Tuesday 12 August 2008

Brainstorming

It has been a little while since I published the last post [Pub in Beeston (private) lol] and guess why? I have been without internet access.. Yes.. I didn’t become lazy yet it was just a lack of resources.. I may say it was really painful not to have internet but whether not to long it turns to be really relaxing.. (I still had a PSP =P and a Nokia N95, just the blog and the email were off, the toys were there! – don’t Panic, I am still the same).

Or instead I may say I have been to a little paradise that I will approach further on this blog (Hopefully almost no one reads this bloody thing therefore MY paradise will always be MY paradise, don’t want it full of tourists, ok?? No addresses published as well).

During this past week a lot of ideas came to my mind despite the obvious description of the great days but because it is 1.37 am and I have to wake up tomorrow at 6am - yes, 4 hours sleep - I am just going for a brief summary of what comes next - or a way for me to organize my genial ideas [I am such a genius - (private)].

Therefore it is quite likely that sooner or later you can read about:

- Doença da lingua azul (waits translation to English although I am pretty sure the name in Portuguese explains it much better..)
- Geeks against Geeks and other people and other stories.. (Don’t miss!)
- Trivial pursuit genius edition vs. Party and Co (Not very sure how to describe yet.. just the idea)

And so on.. ( I had more ideas but I forgot them all now, will be back later for more)

After all, see you soon!

PS: Its 2.06 am.. I am so slow..

No comments: