Thursday 26 February 2009

Latest treatment for overstressed people

Since my latest days have been really painful for the reasons stated in my last post (house hunting if you are not reading my blog), and since basically if I dont get a positive answer today or tomorrow I will be homeless soon (in two days), and since I am a PhD student, a scientist, and I enjoy developing new methods aka inventing stuff, creating, put my imagination to work, bla bla bla, I just recently developed an instantaneous formula to finish the stress of a working day by combining yoga, selfservice massage and high tech in light and power generation!



In my personal opinion the results were quite good and overcame the expectancies!! I personally recommend this treatment invented by myself ;))

1 comment:

ganda said...

someone is becoming a bit looooney :P