Monday 8 December 2008

Before I forget: schedule of my Xmas holidays

Dear friends, before I forget I must post the schedule of my Christmas holidays, so that if you will be in Portugal (like me) for Christmas you will know when I am available to see you. Since I became an "emigrant" my time in Portugal is very restricted therefore I will try to see everyone just please be available :) and remember to book in advance lolololol

-Arrival on the 17th!! YEAHHH I cant wait to land in Lisbon airport!! This day is reserved for my parents and family. Fully booked!
- 18th Dec: Morning and afternoon I will go to the hairdresser (more or less the first thing I do once I get to Portugal every time, I cant risk going to the hairdresser here, I am afraid of two things: price but more important, the final result.. if you know me well you might know how complicated is to do something with my hair, cannot dispense my personal hairdresser also my friend);
-18th Dec in the evening I have dinner with my very best friends and we will go for a couple of drinks.
-19th Dec I leave Lisbon in the morning towards (I am not going to tell you) for a very relaxing time
- 23rd Dec I should be back in Lisbon in the evening
- 24th whole day and evening.. Xmas is for family
- 25th the same but in the evening is Xmas night out (friends!!!)
- 30th going to Alentejo for New years celebration
- 2nd Jan 2009!! Back in Lisbon
- 7th Jan departure, the end of Xmas holidays.

So basically, I still have time left between the 26th and the 29th of Dec and in the beginning of January.

And now I have to "enjoy" the last week before holidays., still so much to do here, report with the last few corrections, Xmas presents to buy, xmas cards to buy and to post, etc etc.. my God... Have fun!

No comments: