Wednesday 30 July 2008

The second post

The second post is not philosophic but just to show off my pain of still being in the lab, there is, at work when in roughly 12h I am back in Portugal, in Lisbon, at home, surrounded by my dearest!



I am so looking forward but still punishing me a little bit for going on holiday cant go home and leave the bloody lab! I have to sort this out.. I shouldn’t be ashamed of going on holiday! No one really cares, no one is here to witness this enormously responsible attitude of leaving everything done before going on holiday (Holiday, what the hell is that??).. I have got a few problems with having holidays in the past three years.. I think tomorrow is the first time in three years that I officially leave on holiday.. I am afraid I have got Holiday word phobia 'cause of course I quite enjoy being on holiday but on the other hand it just seems that I can go for it.. work, work, work.. there's people calling me workaholic (one more word like blogosphere and so on.. those that were born in the XXI century and sound so genial as those from the ancient Greece - oh yeah I am going to Greece soon as well.. but will talk about that later) .. ok, Maybe be I am (Workaholic) indeed.. The worst: whether I am proud or not I haven’t found out yet .. will go back on this subject later too.



Now it just seems I have got so much to tell and time is over (and thats it for today, in the lab at least.. still have the packing.. the bus, the airport, the plain and there I goooo)


And just in the last minute I leave you with what might be my excuses about holidays... @http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=887 there is so much of myself.. check it out!

No comments: