Wednesday 30 July 2008

First Post

Too much to say nothing to tell..

That’s exactly what firstly comes to my mind at the moment since I just decided to join the blogsphere (Just read this word today in "someone"'s blog and although it is not totally unknown to me just by the first time felt the needed for it)..

But back on the first subject: the reason why I am writing this. I might not know yet but I know it takes me back to the old times when writing was to me a habit, a hobby and mostly of the times, a need! Meanwhile I lost this need, hobby, habit becoming more and more busy, busy at work, busy at people.. Didn’t loose the pleasure for writing but pretty much lost the reason for. Today I have got another reason or reasons but mostly it has to do with my personal discipline that needs to be revised.Before I used to write in an A5 spiral notebook, no matter what would come to my mind everyday, also wrote a couple of stories self centred, several pages of poetry and collected A5 notebooks full of what today seems a cute, childish blog (hard copy version).

I give myself a trial this time in a different, public environment and this could be the begging of a new era!“Hypervision” because I am not generally focused. That might become a problem for me and my “offspring” but I quite struggle to stick to things. I usually tend to do as much as I can at the same time, think about as much as I find possible at the same time in the same time and so on. From time to time people realise that and try to calm me down..Maybe I need to organize myself and I will consider this current need to reason to start this blog and the way to answer the first question..
Did I tell you something?

No comments: