Friday 9 January 2009

Onde e que ha gajas boas?? (portuguese post for a portuguese joke)

Second post of the year is a joke dedicated to my portuguese readers, I couldn't miss this.. On my trip up to geres upon my arrival in Portugal for holidays, there was the 19th of December, driving up on the motorway I found the place where apparently there might be hot girls... That idea came from a sketch from "Gato fedorento" (they are a group of humorists, with quite genius jokes I think), in this sketch one guy ask another about the place where he could find really hot girls, but truly hot ones, and he ends up thinking that once he went to Ermesinde and he saw a very hot girl.. however she turns to be a man.. the movie is funny and it made me laugh when I found out the way to that place, I didn't go there and check out for hot girls but at least I can tell you how to go.. A1 towards Porto and then you turn right as in the traffic sign :) Good luck ;)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was not a blog reader, but your unique style has made the true reader. Your blogs are really informative and stylish. Your style is reader friendly and provides the knowledge. Great sharing my friend refer your post link. After reading your post i want to tell your content is not very informative. I need more detail on it.rubber matting